Hospitality Franchise Group Limited and its associated companies, successors, transferees and assignees (“Cafe Anatolia”) recognise the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information, and respect your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE MAY USE IT
Cafe Anatolia may collect your personal information (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to Cafe Anatolia. However, if you do not provide it, Cafe Anatolia may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services including our online ordering.
Cafe Anatolia may use the information it collects from you for the following purposes:
- To help us provide our products and services to you;
- To respond to, and process, your request for assistance;
- To improve our service;
- To inform you about our promotions or other information relating to Cafe Anatolia.
When you visit this website, Cafe Anatolia may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit, including (without limitation):
- the IP address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine used to access this website;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the pages you visit; and
- any other information you expressly provide (such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number).
If you send us an email, we may store your email address and the contents of the email. This information will only be used for one of the purposes listed above. Electronic mail submitted to Cafe Anatolia is handled and saved according to the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
Any information we collect will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, Cafe Anatolia follows strict procedures when storing and using the information you have provided.
Cafe Anatolia will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Cafe Anatolia may provide aggregate statistics about our customers and website trends; however, these statistics will not have any personal information which would identify you.
Cafe Anatolia may disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if Cafe Anatolia has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law;
- Protect our rights or property.
- INFORMATION HELD & THE WAY TO ACCESS & CHANGE IT
Any information that Cafe Anatolia may collect is held by Cafe Anatolia HQ located at 507 Eastbourne Street West, Hastings 4122, New Zealand on its premise and/or secured server of legitimate service providers for exclusive use to Café Anatolia.
In general the intended recipients of the information are Cafe Anatolia. You have rights of access to, and correction of, personal information. If you wish to arrange such access and/or correction, then in the first instance contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Cafe Anatolia encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from this website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Cafe Anatolia is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked from this website.
- CONTACTING US
Cafe Anatolia welcomes any questions or comments you may have. Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
These terms govern the use of this website. Please read them carefully.